|DURATION: 3 Days||STARTING DAY: 7 February 2018 ENDING DAY:9 February 2018|
|OBJECTIVES||Fluid flow measurements play a very vital role in petrochemical industries, process plants, water distribution net work etc…. Flow measurement and control is an essential requirement for assuring the quantity & quality as per the relevant standards and the safety operation of the piping network and personnel involved. The course is designed to deal with all the relevant aspects of gas/liquid flow measurement and control and will also cover the new technological developments in the field.|
|TOPICS||• Principles of Flow Meters
• Linear Non Linear Non Intrusive Types
• Calibration Methods of Flowmeters- Gravimetric, Volumetric, Meter Proving
• Uncertainty Estimation as per ISO/NABL norms
• Selection and Sizing of Flowmeters for Specific Applications
• Flow Measurement Techniques in Large Ducts
• Flare Gas Measurement
• Auxiliary Measurement Systems – Pressure, Temperature & Density Measurement
• Domestic Gas Metering
• Introduction to Multiphase or Polyphase Flow
• L P G Metering
• Model Approval Testing of Flow Metering System as per OIML Standard.
|EXPERIMENTS||Calibration of industrial flow meters as per relevant standards in1) Gas 2) Liquid|
Technical personnel from Mechanical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Petroleum or Electrical Engineering with a background of industrial instrumentation and control in fluid flow measurement and related field. Participants may be from industries dealing with gas / liquid flow measurement, flow meter manufacturers, other related industries like Refineries, Power Plants, Fertilizers, R & D Organisation or Academic Institutions.
The Fees includes registration fee, course materials, participation certificate, group photo, and lunch & refreshments, local transportation form Hotels to FCRI & back during the course days. FCRI is exempted from payment of income tax.
This course is purely Non-Residential. Assistance can be provided for booking accommodation in hotels in and around Palakkad, Kerala.
*10% Discounts for nominating 5 or more participants.
|*COURSE FEE||Rs. 18,213*US $ 1,091**
Home » National Training »