|DURATION: 2 Days||STARTING DAY: 26 July 2018 ENDING DAY: 27 July 2018|
|OBJECTIVES||Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is the branch of science dealing with simulation of fluid flows with heat and mass transfer in various engineering and natural objects. Fluid flows play the key role in the working process of many modern engineering devices. Designing of these devices for the required operational parameters is impossible without reliable prediction of characteristics of these flows. CFD plays a vital role in modeling and design optimization of modern engineering devices. The course is designed to cover the essentials of CFD with software application and case studies.|
|TOPICS||– Introduction to CFD
- Basics of fluid flow and governing equations
- Discretization and solution methods (FDM & FVM)
- Turbulence modeling
- Applications of CFD
- Method of CFD analysis using commercial CFD Software.
- Demonstration of FLUENT software and flow simulation.
- Meshing and Boundary conditions
- Case studies including Industrial problems
- Importance of CFD in flow metering and Design
|EXPERIMENTS||All classes are fully theoretical with typical software demonstration and no lab session.|
|TARGET GROUP||Technical Personnel from Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Hydraulics, Aeronautical & Scientific and Academic Faculties, Researchers and others from relevant field.|
|REGISTRATION FEE||Rs. 12,388*US $ 749**|
Home » National Training »