|DURATION: 3 DAYS||STARTING DAY: 04 December 2019 ENDING DAY: 06 December 2019|
|OBJECTIVES||The course presents a practical approach to selection, sizing, installation and performance evaluation of Control valves/actuators. These elements form critical control devices in industrial/process piping/flow systems. Present course also covers matching of valve/actuator technical specifications and system operational parameters.|
|TOPICS||• Basic Classification of Valves and their Characteristics
• Basics of Selection and Sizing of Control Valves and Matching Actuator, Metering System Operational Requirements etc.
• Air Valves, Safety Relief Valves and Breather cum Relief Valves Test Procedures
• Cavitation in Control Valves – Theory and Testing
• Valves for Cryogenic Services – Test Program
• Fugitive Emission – Theory and Testing
• Diagnostic for Valve Actuators
• Endurance/Life Cycle Test of Valves and Actuators
• Performance Evaluation of Control Valves and Actuators
• Control Valves for Nuclear Applications
• Noise Levels from Control Valves
• Seismic Qualification of Valves
|EXPERIMENTS||1. Flow Coefficient Test of Valves
2. Fugitive emission testing of Valves
3. Seismic Testing of Valves
4. Special Test on Valves
|TARGET GROUP||Personnel who are involved in design, selection, installation or operation of Valves and Actuators within the Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Water, Chemical Process, Pharmaceuticals, plastics, Paper and Food Industries. A basic understanding of flow measurement/control requirements & applications would be advantageous.|
|COURSE FEE (Non Residential)||
For Indians Working in India Rs. 15,435 + GST @ 18% Rs. 2,778/- = Total Rs. 18213/- per participant.
For those working abroad US $ 908 + GST @ 18% US $ 163 + Charge US $ 20 = Total US $ 1091 per participant.
(We accept e-payment only)
Home » National Training »