|DURATION: 3 Days||STARTING DAY: 25 September 2018 ENDING DAY: 27 September 2018|
|OBJECTIVES||Gas flow measurements play a very vital role in petrochemical industries and process plants. Flow measurement and control is an essential requirement for assuring the quality as per the relevant standards and the safe operation of the piping network and personnel involved. The course is designed to deal with all the relevant aspects of gas flow measurement and control and will also cover the new technological developments in the field.|
|TOPICS||• Gas Flow Measurement
• Gas Properties, Compressibility, Heating Value and Chromatography
• Flow Meters : Orifice, Turbine, Ultrasonic, Coriolis Principles, Applications, Installations, Calibration.
• Domestic Gas/CNG Metering and Dispensing
• Flare Gas Measurement/Flow Measurement in Large Ducts
• Verification and Calibration of Flow Computers
• Uncertainty Analysis in Flow Measurement
• In Situ Auditing/Field Validation of Flow Metering Station as per AGA Standards
• Model Approval as per OIML norms
• Diaphragm Gas Meters
• CNG Dispenser
|EXPERIMENTS||Calibration of Gas flowmeters|
|TARGET GROUP||Personnel from Mechanical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Petroleum or Electrical Engineering with a background of Industrial instrumentation and control in gas flow measurement and related field. Participants may be from gas industries, flow meter manufacturers, other related industries like refineries, power plants, fertilizers, R&D organizations or academic institutions.|
|COURSE FEE (Non Residential)||
For Indians Working in India Rs. 15,435 + GST @ 18% Rs. 2,778/- = Total Rs. 18213/- per participant.
For those working abroad US $ 908 + GST @ 18% US $ 163 + Charge US $ 20 = Total US $ 1091 per participant.
(We accept e-payment only)
Home » National Training »