|DURATION: 4 Days||STARTING DAY: 10 October 2018 ENDING DAY: 13 October 2018|
|OBJECTIVES||Gas flow measurements play a very vital role in petrochemical industries and process plants. Flow measurement and control is an essential requirement for assuring the quality as per the relevant standards and the safe operation of the piping network and personnel involved. The course is designed to deal with all the relevant aspects of gas flow measurement and control and will also cover the new technological developments in the field.|
|TOPICS||– Gas Flow measurement
- Gas properties-compressibility, heating value & chromatography
- Flow meters: Orifice, Turbine, Ultrasonic, Coriolis- Principles, applications, installations, calibration.
- Domestic Gas / CNG metering and Dispensing
- Flare Gas measurement / Flow measurement in large ducts
- Verification and calibration of Flow Computers.
- Uncertainty analysis in flow measurement.
- In-situ Auditing / Field validation of flow metering stations as per AGA standards
- Model Approval as per OIML norms
|EXPERIMENTS||Calibration of Gas flowmeters|
|TARGET GROUP||Personnel from Mechanical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Petroleum or Electrical Engineering with a background of Industrial instrumentation and control in gas flow measurement and related field. Participants may be from gas industries, flow meter manufacturers, other related industries like refineries, power plants, fertilizers, R&D organizations or academic institutions.|
|REGISTRATION FEE||Rs. 18,213* US $ 1,091**|
Home » National Training »