|DURATION: 3 days||STARTING DAY: 15 November 2017 ENDING DAY: 17 November 2017|
|OBJECTIVES||National and International trade depends on acceptable system of measurement standards for efficient operation. Recognizing critical role of metrology, the International Standards Organisation (ISO) has given it a due important place in the International Quality Standards – ISO 9000, 14000 & 18000 series by incorporating specific clauses on Calibration and Traceability.The course covers specification of laboratory reference equipments, testing and calibration techniques including documentation, traceability, uncertainty evaluation as required by ISO 17025/NABL 141 guidelines for accreditation of laboratories in different areas like Mechanical, Thermal, Electro-technical etc.|
|TOPICS||(1) Basics of Measurement and calibration.
(2) Dimensional Metrology – Precision Measurement / Calibration techniques.
(3) Mass metrology ( Mass, Density, Volume Etc.) and Calibration techniques.
(4) Pressure Metrology and Calibration of Pressure measuring instruments.
(5) Thermometry and Calibration.
(6) Transducers, transmitters and Calibration Techniques.
(7) Laboratory accreditation as per NABL Norms.
(8) Traceability and Inter-comparison campaigns.
(9) Quality Standards and relevance of calibration
(10) Assessment of Uncertainty of Measurements for laboratory environs
|EXPERIMENTS||(1). Dimensional, Mass and Pressure Calibration.
(2). Thermal and Electro-technical Calibration.
|TARGET GROUP||Metering and Instrumentation Engineers, Production and Reservoir Engineers, Hydrocarbon Accountants, Product Suppliers, Metering System vendors, Government Agencies, Researchers.|
|REGISTRATION FEE||Rs. 18,213* US $ 1,091**|
Home » National Training »