|DURATION: 3 days||STARTING DAY: 4 November 2020 ENDING DAY: 6 November 2020|
|OBJECTIVES||National and International trade depends on acceptable system of measurement standards for efficient operation. Recognizing critical role of metrology, the International Standards Organisation (ISO) has given it a due important place in the International Quality Standards – ISO 9000, 14000 & 18000 series by incorporating specific clauses on Calibration and Traceability.The course covers specification of laboratory reference equipments, testing and calibration techniques including documentation, traceability, uncertainty evaluation as required by ISO 17025/NABL 141 guidelines for accreditation of laboratories in different areas like Mechanical, Thermal, Electro-technical etc.|
|TOPICS||• Basics of Measurement and Calibration
• Dimensional Metrology, Precision Measurement/Calibration Techniques
• Mass Metrology (Mass, Density, Volume etc ) and Calibration Techniques
• Pressure Metrology and Calibration of Pressure Measuring Instruments
• Thermometry and Calibration
• Transducers, Transmitters and Calibration Techniques
• Laboratory Accreditation as per NABL Norms
• Tracebility and Inter-comparison Campaigns
• Quality Standards and Relevance of Calibration
• Assessment of Uncertainty of Measurements for Laboratory Environs
• Uncertainty Estimation – case studies
|EXPERIMENTS||(1). Dimensional, Mass and Pressure Calibration.
(2). Thermal and Electro-technical Calibration.
|TARGET GROUP||Personnel with 2-3 years experience in Metrological or inspection sectors and quality groups from Engineering Industries,Industrial Process Control & Instrumentation and other related areas can participate.|
|COURSE FEE (Non Residential)||
For Indians Working in India Rs. 15,435 + GST @ 18% Rs. 2,778/- = Total Rs. 18213/- per participant+1% KFC Rs.154/- (as applicable).
For those working abroad US $ 908 + GST @ 18% US $ 163 + Charge US $ 20 = Total US $ 1091 per participant+1% KFC US$ 9
(We accept e-payment only)
Home » E-Training »